The Bohemia Way Copyright and Trademark Infringement Policy
The Bohemia Way, Inc. (“Bohemia Way”) is committed to respecting and protecting the intellectual property rights of third parties. To that end, Bohemia Way developed this Copyright and Trademark Infringement Policy so third parties who believe their copyright or trademark rights have been violated can submit copyright and trademark complaints to Bohemia Way. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Bohemia Way infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. The notice must include the following information:
- (a) physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (b) identification of the copyrighted work or trademark claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works or trademarks located on the Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Bohemia Way to locate the material on the Website;
- (d) the name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address of the complaining party;
- (e) the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by me, the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law”; and
- (f) the following statement: “the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
Please be advised that Bohemia Way will not respond to complaints that do not meet the above listed requirements.
Copyright or Trademark notices with respect to the Bohemia Way’s website must meet the above mentioned statutory requirements imposed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and should be sent to the agent identified below. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
Bohemia Way reserves the right to amend or modify this policy from time to time. Use of Bohemia Way’s service or website after changes to this policy are posted on the legal page of Bohemia Way’s website will constitute a user’s acceptance of any such amendments and modifications.
Agent to Receive Notices of Claimed Infringement
The Bohemia Way Inc.
5005 Hidalgo, #414
Houston, Texas 77056